UCSD MLK Team Camp 2018
Grades: High School Teams
Location: Triton Ballpark at UC San Diego - San Diego, CA
Saturday, January 13, 2018 to Monday, January 15, 2018
Camp Cost: $1,000.00
UCSD Team Camps are a great opportunity for you and your team to compete against other high quality teams in California and the West Coast.
Team camp will be limited to 8 teams, with the roster being as many or few players that the coach decides.
Teams will play 3 games between Saturday and Monday.
Camp is open to any and all teams that fit the age bracket
*** Talks by the UC San Diego coaching staff explaining the recruiting process, NCAA compliance and clearinghouse, UC academics, and the day-to-day life of a college student-athlete.
Balls: Game balls will not be supplied by UC San Diego. Each team is expected to bring at least one dozen baseballs.
Camp Waiver Information
Will be sent to coaches upon registration
Download Waiver Form
Triton Ballpark at the University of California, San Diego
3432 Voigt Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Directions to Triton Ballpark from I-5:
• From Interstate 5, exit Genesee Avenue
• Head east on Genesee
• Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
• Turn right on Voigt Drive
• Park in lot 701. Baseball field is directly east of lot 701. Additional, overflow parking is available still on Voigt, in the East parking lots (702) beyond the right field wall
• Parking permits required Monday-Friday only
• Permits can be purchased at the machine near the entrance to the Triton Ballpark parking lot
• Parking on the UCSD campus is free on weekends
• Please be aware of the danger of foul balls when parking vehicles
A concessions tent will be on site for your convenience while at camp. Team are responsible for each of their own meals.
Each team will be responsible for their own lodging.
What if I need to cancel a camp?
Team camps require a non-refundable deposit (exemption weather) to secure a spot in the camp. If a team decides not to attend for any other reason besides weather cancellation of games, the deposit will be kept by the UC San Diego staff.
To register please contact Jeff Calhoon at email@example.com or call 425-923-5236 for more information.