UCSD Baseball Fall Prospect Camp
Grades: HS Players (Ages: 14-20)
Location: Triton Ballpark at UC San Diego - San Diego, CA
Saturday, October 28, 2017 to Sunday, October 29, 2017
The UCSD Baseball Fall Prospect Camp is a great opportunity for prospective college baseball players work with and be evaluated by the UC San Diego coaching staff.
Each player will get top notch instruction from the coaching staff that has lead the Tritons to back to back regional finals appearances and developed numerous All-Region and All-American players.
The camp will include skill evaluation, individual and group instruction sessions, and game play.
$280.00 ... Both Days of Camp (position players and 2-way players only)
$190.00 ... Day 2 of Camp (pitcher only or position player unable to attend both days)
2:00pm-8:00pm ... Saturday
9:00am-3:00pm ... Sunday
What to bring
Each camp participant must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, helmet, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Lunch will be provided each day as will water and ice from our Athletic Trainers on staff.
* Please mark all your equipment; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
2 days of instruction and evaluation
Game situations, pro-style workout, drills, and individual instruction
Lunch will be provided for the campers
Campers will receive a UCSD Baseball Camp T-shirt.
Check in for camps will begin 30 minutes prior to start time each day.
Camp Waiver Information
Please fill out the UC San Diego Sports Camp Medical History and Concussion Policy Form and:
Email to: email@example.com or bring it to camp filled out when you come for check-in
Download Waiver Form
Triton Ballpark at the University of California, San Diego
3432 Voigt Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Directions to Triton Ballpark from I-5:
• From Interstate 5, exit Genesee Avenue
• Head east on Genesee
• Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
• Turn right on Voigt Drive
• Park in lot 701. Baseball field is directly east of lot 701. Additional, overflow parking is available still on Voigt, in the East parking lots (702) beyond the right field wall
• Parking permits required Monday-Friday only
• Permits can be purchased at the machine near the entrance to the Triton Ballpark parking lot
• Parking on the UCSD campus is free on weekends
• Please be aware of the danger of foul balls when parking vehicles
For more information, please contact Jeff Calhoon | (858) 246-1648 | firstname.lastname@example.org