UCSD Team Camp II
Grades: High School Teams
Location: Triton Ballpark at UC San Diego - San Diego, CA
Thursday, July 20, 2017 to Sunday, July 23, 2017
Camp Cost: $1,500.00
The UCSD Team Camps are a great opportunity for you and your team to compete against other high quality teams in California and the West Coast.
Team camp will be limited to 14 teams, with the roster being as many or few players that the coach decides.
Teams will play 3 games between Thursday and Sunday, as well as have a 2.5-hour instructional workout/instructional session with our coaching staff on Thursday.
This team camp is unique in regards to having multiple other university assistant coaches attending and instructing during the workout and games.
Colleges attending currently include:
Chapman University ... (CA) ... (NCAA Division 3)
George Fox University ... (OR) ... (NCAA Division 3)
Northwest Nazarene University ... (ID) ... (NCAA Division 2)
*With more continuing to be confirmed.
Camp is open to any and all teams that fit the age bracket
*** Talks by the UC San Diego coaching staff and other college coaches explaining the recruiting process, NCAA compliance and clearinghouse, UC academics, and the day-to-day life of a college student-athlete
Balls: Game balls will not be supplied by UC San Diego. Each team is expected to bring at least one dozen baseballs.
Camp Waiver Information
Will be sent to coaches upon registration
Download Waiver Form
Triton Ballpark at the University of California, San Diego
3432 Voigt Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Directions to Triton Ballpark from I-5:
• From Interstate 5, exit Genesee Avenue
• Head east on Genesee
• Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
• Turn right on Voigt Drive
• Park in lot 701. Baseball field is directly east of lot 701. Additional, overflow parking is available still on Voigt, in the East parking lots (702) beyond the right field wall
• Parking permits required Monday-Friday only
• Permits can be purchased at the machine near the entrance to the Triton Ballpark parking lot
• Parking on the UCSD campus is free on weekends
• Please be aware of the danger of foul balls when parking vehicles
A concessions tent will be on site for your convenience while at camp. Team are responsible for each of their own meals.
Each team will be responsible for their own lodging.
For more information, please contact Jeff Calhoon | (858) 246-1648 | firstname.lastname@example.org