Facilities & Directions
Triton Ballpark is home to the UCSD Tritons baseball team. Located just east of the 5 freeway, in beautiful La Jolla, California, Triton Stadium boasts a premiere playing surface that is groomed year round and laser leveled annually. Surrounding the field are batting cages (two full length tunnels) and a trio of well manicured bullpen mounds. Fans are given the option of enjoying a game in stadium style or on bleacher style seating. Triton stadium was recently renovated with a state of the art netted backstop as well as a built in sound system. In 2011, Lights were added allowing the Tritons to host night games.
Triton Ballpark is one of the premier fields in all of San Diego County and it recently got even better. On Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011, the first ever night game was played at the venue. To read more about the celebration and the game, click here.
Directions to Triton Ballpark: 3432 Voigt Drive, San Diego, CA 92037
• From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
• Head east on Genesee
• Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
• Turn right on Voigt Drive.
• Park in lot 701. Baseball field is directly east of lot 701. Additional parking is available in the East parking lot.
• Parking permits required Monday - Friday only