Santa Clara Trosky 30 College Showcase Camp
Powered By: ADIDAS / LEARN4LIFE / SKLZ / BCBA / JAEGER / QUALITY AB'S
All High School & Junior College Players ..... MIF Positions are now closed for this event!
Location: Santa Clara University-Santa Clara, CA
Saturday, June 3, 2017 to Sunday, June 4, 2017
Camp Cost: $399.00
Trosky baseball has contributed to over 5000 players receiving college scholarships and signing professional contracts. Parents, players, coaches, and scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations.
Testimony: Coach Trosky, Thank you for hosting your Camp. It was the most organized and detailed Showcase I have been to. I noticed at least 50 college coaches and pro scouts. We will be back next year and I will be recommending your Showcase to top prospects.
MLB Scout - Eric Cederquist
2017 Schools Attending
*The 30 colleges listed have committed to working this event. Due to playoffs or unexpected circumstances, some of the organizations may have to be replaced with colleges of equal stature
- UC Davis: DI
- Stanford University: DI
- Cal Poly: DI
- Fresno State: DI
- CSU Monterey Bay: DII
- CSU Northridge: DI
- Santa Clara University: DI
- San Francisco State: DII
- Loyola Marymount University: DI
- San Jose State: DI
- Portland State University: DI
- CSU Chico: DII
- University of San Diego DI
- MLB Scouts: NL
- College of San Mateo: JC
- Menlo College: NAIA
- Chapman University: DIII
- Fresno Pacific: DII
- Holy Names University: DII
- Seattle University: DI
- San Diego State: DI
- Concordia University Portland: DII
- Butte College: JC
- MLB Scouts: AL
- Hope International University: DII
- St. Joseph's: DI
- University of San Francisco: DI
- Sonoma State: DII
- Hartnell College: JC
- Westmont College: NAIA
- University of Northern Colorado: DI
- CSU Stanislaus: DII
- West Valley College: JC
Participating athletes learn the importance of scholastics, fundamentals, attitude, character, dedication, and striving for excellence.
10 Reasons to attend Trosky Camps
1. They provide the best player to coach ratio
2. They take place on one field, with limited roster spots, making each player accessible to the attending college coaches/ MLB scouts
3. They allow parents & players the opportunity to learn from the college coaches / MLB scouts
4. They are reasonably priced
5. Recruiting specialists / MLB scouts lecture on the recruiting process and pro baseball, and are available Q&A throughout the camp
6. Player evaluations are available upon request (completed by the attending college coaches and professional scouts)
7. They're flexible with the schedules of players that cannot attend the entire event
8. Trosky Baseball is connected with over 500 colleges / MLB scouts across the country
9. Trosky Baseball has a reliable reputation. Parents, players, college coaches, and MLB scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations
10. Trosky Baseball has contributed to over 5,000 players playing college and professional baseball
TROSKY'S 6 CONCEPTS:
After working numerous showcase events across the west coast and being a college recruiter and professional baseball scout, Coach Trosky became frustrated with the typical format used by major showcase and recruiting organizations. Typical formats include:
- a lower number of college coaches in attendance and a lack of diversity (different levels of colleges) among them
- a low number of repetitions on both offense and defense
- a limited amount of game exposure for both pitchers and position players
- a lack of connection with the coaches attending the event.
Over the years it became clear that despite attending numerous events and spending thousands of dollars, the majority of high school players end up frustrated and empty handed. As a result, the Trosky Games Camps model was built.
The 6 core concepts included in Trosky Games Camps are:
1.) Multiple Games:Players participate in 2 games (a simulated game and a live game). WIth the peaks and valleys of baseball, multiple games give each player the opportunity to show consistency and/or to make important adjustments. This allows players to display a more accurate representation of their game.
2.) Repetition: Players take batting practice in the cages before the games. They perform in skills training sessions and perform numerous repetitions between innings.
3.) Relationships: Attending college coaches are on the field coaching and getting to know the players. Camp activities conclude daily with the College Coach's Introduction, where players and parents have the opportunity to learn from the college coaches.
4.) Recruiting Information: Players and parents receive recruiting insight from active college recruiting coordinators and from recruiting specialist Nate Trosky. The informative talks conclude with a Q & A session. At the conclusion of camp activities, Coach Trosky is available to answer recruiting questions.
5.) Opportunity: Attending college coaches represent a wide range of colleges and universities (DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, and JC) giving each player the opportunity to be recruited by schools that meet his scholastic, financial, social, and athletic needs.
6.) Schedule Flexibility: Trosky Games Camps are flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp (if you have a special schedule request, we can accommodate). All players are free to come and go throughout the camp when they are not able to attend.
* Roster spots are limited - maximizing playing time, innings pitched, and at-bats
* Position Players participate in skills testing: bat exit speed, velo throw, & 60 yr dash
* Pitchers receive in depth instruction through camp when they're not pitching
* All participants engage in lectures regarding the mental game and the recruiting process
* Player evaluations are available by request
* We are flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp
* Sundays begin with an optional baseball chapel
* Trosky Camps Sell Out. Sign-up Today!
Camp Highlight: After the conclusion of camp, both players and parents are given the opportunity to participate in the College Coach Introduction / Meeting, a valuable component to the recruiting process.
Playing one position: $399.00
Dual Player (pitching & playing a position) add an additional: $195.00
Each player must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. Please mark name on all items. Trosky Baseball will not be responsible for lost items.
Camp Waiver Information
Medical Release Form (attached)
Download Waiver Form
Meals will not be provided.
Refund Policy: Once payment is received, there are no refunds .....
Click Here to view Trosky's Refund Poilicy
All camps will be held rain or shine!
For Questions regarding Trosky Baseball e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.