San Diego 30 College Showcase Camp
Powered By: Uniform Express-GoPro Cameras-Jaeger Sports-Phoenix Bats
All H.S Players & JC Players
Location: Palomar College-San Marcos, CA
Saturday, January 11, 2014 to Sunday, January 12, 2014
Camp Cost: $399.00
Trosky baseball has contributed to over 5000 players receiving college scholarships and signing professional contracts. Parents, players, coaches, and scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations.
Testimony: Coach Trosky, Thank you for hosting your Camp. It was the most organized and detailed Showcase I have been to. I noticed at least 50 college coaches and pro scouts. We will be back next year and I will be recommending your Showcase to top prospects.
MLB Scout - Eric Cederquist
Colleges in attendance ........
(Colleges subject to change do to unforeseen circumstances)
- UC Davis: DI
- California Baptist University: DII
- University of San Diego: DI
- San Diego Mesa College: JC
- Cal Poly Pomona: DII
- Palomar College: JC
- University of Portland: DI
- Vanguard University: NAIA
- CSU Dominguez Hills: DII
- Azuza Pacific: DII
- University of Washington: DI
- Cal Poly: DI
- MLB Scouts: NL
- USC: DI
- La Sierra University: NAIA
- Chapman University: DIII
- CSU Northridge: DI
- MLB Scouts: AL
- University of Nevada Reno: DI
- Grossmont College: JC
- St. Katherine College: NAIA
- San Diego State: DI
- UC San Diego: DII
- CSU San Marcos: DII
- Point Loma Nazarene: DII
- The Masters College: NAIA
- UC Santa Barbara: DI
- San Diego Christian University: NAIA
- UC Riverside: DI
- Loyola Marymount University: DI
Participating athletes learn the importance of scholastics, fundamentals, attitude, character, dedication, and striving for excellence.
10 Reasons to attend Trosky Camps
1. They provide the best player to coach ratio
2. They take place on one field, with limited roster spots, making each player accessible to the attending college coaches/ MLB scouts
3. They allow parents & players the opportunity to learn from the college coaches / MLB scouts
4. They are reasonably priced
5. Recruiting specialists / MLB scouts lecture on the recruiting process and pro baseball, and are available Q&A throughout the camp
6. Player evaluations are available upon request (completed by the attending college coaches and professional scouts)
7. They're flexible with the schedules of players that cannot attend the entire event
8. Trosky Baseball is connected with over 500 colleges / MLB scouts across the country
9. Trosky Baseball has a reliable reputation. Parents, players, college coaches, and MLB scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations
10. Trosky Baseball has contributed to over 5,000 players playing college and professional baseball
Trosky's 6 Concepts: After working numerous showcase events across the west coast and being a college recruiter and professional baseball scout, Coach Trosky became frustrated with the typical format used by major showcase and recruiting organizations. A format that typically includes: 1) a lower number of college coaches in attendance and a lack of diversity (different levels of colleges) among them; 2) a low number of repetitions on both offense and defense; 3) a limited amount of game exposure for both pitchers and position players; and often times starting the batters with a 1-1 count, and 4) a lack of connection with the coaches attending the event. Over the years it became clear that despite attending numerous events and spending thousands of dollars, the majority of high school players end up frustrated and empty handed. As a result, the Trosky Games Camps model was built. The 6 core concepts included in Trosky Games Camps are:
1.) Multiple Games:Position players participate in 3 games, 1 simulated game and 2 live games. Pitchers pitch in 2 live games. With the peaks and valleys of baseball, multiple games give each player the opportunity to make adjustments and the opportunity to display a true and accurate representation of their ability and skill level.
2.) Repetition: Trosky events provide a high level of repetition. We believe in maximizing each moment of camp, eliminating down time, 1) creating the highest level opportunities to improve mentally and fundamentally and, 2) to provide as much active exposure as possible from the college coaches and scouts.
3.) Relationships: Attending college coaches are on field coaching and getting to know the players. Camp activities conclude daily with the College Coach's Introduction, where players and parents have the opportunity to learn from the college coaches.
4.) Recruiting Information: Players and parents receive recruiting insight from active college recruiting coordinators and from recruiting specialist Nate Trosky. The informative talks end with Q & A's. At the conclusion of camp, coach Trosky answers your recruiting questions and addresses individual needs.
5.) Opportunity: Attending college coaches represent a wide range of colleges and universities (DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, and JC) giving each player the opportunity to be recruited by schools that meet their scholastic and athletic needs.
6.) Schedule Flexibility: We're flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp (if you have a special schedule request, we can accommodate). All players are free to come and go throughout the camp when they are not able to attend.
* Roster spots are limited - maximizing playing time, innings pitched, and at-bats
* Position Players participate in skills testing: bat exit speed, velo throw, & 60 yr dash
* Camp participants play 3 games (2 live games and 1 simulated game)
* Position players receive 8 at-bats
* Primary pitchers pitch in 2 games and pitch 3 to 4 innings
* Dual players (playing a position and pitching) pitch in 1 to 2 games and pitch 1 to 2 innings
* Pitchers receive instruction on Game Plan, Routines, Mental Game, Controlling the Running Game, and Arm Strengthening
* All participants engage in lectures regarding the mental game and the recruiting process
* Player evaluations are available by request
* We are flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp
* Sundays begin with an optional baseball chapel
* Trosky Camps Sell Out. Sign-up Today!
Camp Highlight: After the conclusion of camp, both players and parents are given the opportunity to participate in the College Coach Introduction / Meeting, a valuable component to the recruiting process.
Playing one position: $399.00
Dual Player (pitching & playing a position) add an additional: $195.00
Day 1 7:00am - 6:00pm
Day 2 7:00am - 4:30pm
Each player must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. Please mark name on all items. Trosky Baseball will not be responsible for lost items.
3 in 1 Tryout
Trosky Travel teams participate in some of the highest-profile team events in the country. In July, Trosky Baseball was again ranked as one of the top ten most followed travel teams by DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA college coaches. Click here to view!
Trosky Travel Team College Commitments: Click Here To View!
Trosky Travel Team MLB Draft Selections: Click Here To View!
3 in 1 TRYOUT (includes Trosky tournament teams)
Trosky Baseball Tryouts give players the opportunity to earn a roster spot on teams participating in 3 of the country's top recruiting opportunities. Players attending a tryout will be considered for all 3 team opportunities. Players may attend as many tryouts as they like. Attending a Trosky tryout has other benefits as well,
1) each event provides a college recruiting talk and Q & A session.
2) Coach Trosky scouts professionally and is actively looking for prospects.
3) Coach Trosky is connected with over 200 colleges across the country.
1. Arizona Senior / Junior / Sophomore Fall Classic Teams
The highest recruited showcase tournament on the west coast occurs each October,
300+ College Coaches / Scouts attend)
2. Trosky Select Fall & Winter Travel Teams 18U / 16U - (High-profile, developmental showcase teams)
3. Trosky Pro Fall Scout Team - (MLB prospect team - Competes against the best teams in the Northern California MLB scout league)
Tryout takes place on the field following the conclusion of the 30 College Games Camp
Location: Palomar College (San Marcos, CA)
Date: January 19 (Sun)
Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Cost: $50 Position Players - add $20 for Dual Players
($20 Discount for players attending the Central Valley 30 College Games Camp)
Note: Registration for the tryout is separate from the 30 College Games Camp. THIS IS AN OPEN TRYOUT.
You are not required to attend the Games Camp in order to participate in the tryout. If you are attending the 30 College Games Camp but are unable to attend the tryout, you can register for the tryout and request that your performance during the camp be used as your tryout.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Camp Waiver Information
Medical Release Form (attached)
Download Waiver Form
1140 W Mission Rd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Guests who are visiting Westmont may
park in any parking space, except where
it is restricted (e.g. faculty only, service
vehicles only, fire lanes, unmarked areas).
Our public safety officer may place a notice
on the vehicle, which serves as a temporary
Meals will not be provided.
Refund Policy: Once payment is received, there are no refunds..........
All camps will be held rain or shine!
For Questions regarding Trosky Baseball e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org