Trosky 40 College Showcase Camp - Southern California
Powered By: Uniform Express / GoPro / Jaeger Sports / Phoenix Bats / Games Signs / The Tee
All H.S Players & JC Players
Location: Vista Murrieta High School-Murrieta, CA
Saturday, June 15, 2013 to Sunday, June 16, 2013
Camp Cost: $499.00
Trosky baseball has contributed to over 5000 players receiving college scholarships and signing professional contracts. Parents, players, coaches, and scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations.
Testimony: Coach Trosky, Thank you for hosting your Camp. It was the most organized and detailed Showcase I have been to. I noticed at least 50 college coaches and pro scouts. We will be back next year and I will be recommending your Showcase to top prospects.
MLB Scout - Eric Cederquist
Colleges in attendance ........
- Oregon State University: DI
- UC Riverside: DI
- UC Santa Barbara: DI
- UC San Diego: DII
- USC: DI
- University of San Diego: DI
- University of San Francisco: DI
- Westmont College: NAIA
- Seattle University: DI
- National League Scout: MLB
- Azusa Pacific University: DII
- California Baptist University: DII
- University of Nevada - Reno: DI
- UC Davis: DI
- Cal Poly: DI
- Cal Poly Pomona: DII
- CSU Los Angeles: DII
- CSU San Marcos: NAIA
- George Fox University: DIII
- Gonzaga University: DI
- Mt. San Antonio College: JC
- Hawaii Pacific University: DII
- La Sierra University: NAIA
- American League Scout: MLB
- Loyola Marymount University: DI
- UC Irvine: DI
- Concordia University - Portland: DIII
- CSU Northridge: DI
- Occidental College: DIII
- Palomar College: JC
- Pepperdine University: DI
- Point Loma Nazarene: DII
- University of Redlands: DIII
- Sacramento State: DI
- San Diego Christian: NAIA
- San Diego State: DI
- San Francisco State: DII
- Sonoma State University: DII
- St. Mary's College: DI
Participating athletes learn the importance of scholastics, fundamentals, attitude, character, dedication, and striving for excellence.
10 Reasons to attend Trosky Camps
1. They provide the best player to coach ratio
2. They take place on one field, with limited roster spots, making each player accessible to the attending college coaches/ MLB scouts
3. They allow parents & players the opportunity to learn from the college coaches / MLB scouts
4. They are reasonably priced
5. Recruiting specialists / MLB scouts lecture on the recruiting process and pro baseball, and are available Q&A throughout the camp
6. Player evaluations are available upon request (completed by the attending college coaches and professional scouts)
7. They're flexible with the schedules of players that cannot attend the entire event
8. Trosky Baseball is connected with over 500 colleges / MLB scouts across the country
9. Trosky Baseball has a reliable reputation. Parents, players, college coaches, and MLB scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations
10. Trosky Baseball has contributed to over 5,000 players playing college and professional baseball
Trosky's 6 Concepts: After working numerous showcase events across the west coast and being a college recruiter and professional baseball scout, Coach Trosky became frustrated with the typical format used by major showcase and recruiting organizations. A format that typically includes: 1) a lower number of college coaches in attendance and a lack of diversity (different levels of colleges) among them; 2) a low number of repetitions on both offense and defense; 3) a limited amount of game exposure for both pitchers and position players; and often times starting the batters with a 1-1 count, and 4) a lack of connection with the coaches attending the event. Over the years it became clear that despite attending numerous events and spending thousands of dollars, the majority of high school players end up frustrated and empty handed. As a result, the Trosky Games Camps model was built. The 6 core concepts included in Trosky Games Camps are:
1.) Multiple Games:Position players participate in 3 games, 1 simulated game and 2 live games. Pitchers pitch in 2 live games. With the peaks and valleys of baseball, multiple games give each player the opportunity to make adjustments and the opportunity to display a true and accurate representation of their ability and skill level.
2.) Repetition: Trosky events provide a high level of repetition. We believe in maximizing each moment of camp, eliminating down time, 1) creating the highest level opportunities to improve mentally and fundamentally and, 2) to provide as much active exposure as possible from the college coaches and scouts.
3.) Relationships: Attending college coaches are on field coaching and getting to know the players. Camp activities conclude daily with the College Coach's Introduction, where players and parents have the opportunity to learn from the college coaches.
4.) Recruiting Information: Players and parents receive recruiting insight from active college recruiting coordinators and from recruiting specialist Nate Trosky. The informative talks end with Q & A's. At the conclusion of camp, coach Trosky answers your recruiting questions and addresses individual needs.
5.) Opportunity: Attending college coaches represent a wide range of colleges and universities (DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, and JC) giving each player the opportunity to be recruited by schools that meet their scholastic and athletic needs.
6.) Schedule Flexibility: We're flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp (if you have a special schedule request, we can accommodate). All players are free to come and go throughout the camp when they are not able to attend.
* Roster spots are limited - maximizing playing time, innings pitched, and at-bats
* Position Players participate in skills testing: bat exit speed, velo throw, & 60 yr dash
* Camp participants play 3 games (2 live games and 1 simulated game)
* Position players receive 8 at-bats
* Primary pitchers pitch in 2 games and pitch 3 to 4 innings
* Dual players (playing a position and pitching) pitch in 1 to 2 games and pitch 1 to 2 innings
* Pitchers receive instruction on Game Plan, Routines, Mental Game, Controlling the Running Game, and Arm Strengthening
* All participants engage in lectures regarding the mental game and the recruiting process
* Player evaluations are available by request
* We are flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp
* Sundays begin with an optional baseball chapel
* Trosky Camps Sell Out. Sign-up Today!
Playing one position: $499.00
Dual Player (pitching & playing a position) add an additional: $225.00
Saturday 6-15 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 6-16 8:00am - 4:00pm
Schedule: Camp Check-in / Camp Introduction / Dynamic Warm-up / Mental Game Talk / Skills Training / Skills Testing / Simulated Game / Live Games / NCAA Compliance Talk / MLB Pro Talk / College Coaches Introduction / Q and A / Optional Chapel / Guest Speaker / Camp Conclusion
Camp Highlight: After the conclusion of camp, both players and parents are given the opportunity to participate in the College Coach Introduction / Meeting, a valuable component to the recruiting process.
Each player must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. Please mark name on all items. Trosky Baseball will not be responsible for lost items.
3 in 1 Tryout
Trosky Baseball Tryouts give high school ball players the opportunity to earn a roster spot for 3 of the countries top recruiting opportunities. Players attending a tryout will be considered for all 3 opportunities. Ball players may attend as many tryouts as they like. Attending a Trosky tryout has other benefits as well, 1) each event provides a college recruiting talk and Q & A session, 2) Coach Trosky scouts professionally and is actively looking for MLB prospects, and 3) Coach Trosky is connected with over 300 colleges across the country.
1. Arizona Senior / Junior / Sophomore Fall Classics - the highest recruited showcase tournament on the west coast (300+ college coaches / MLB scouts attend)
2. USA Baseball's No Cal NTIS Tournament - Select player are chosen to play in Cary, North Carolina at USA baseball's National Team Training Center. Select players in Cary will be considered for the USA National Team
3. Trosky Tournament Teams 18U / 16U - Trosky players get recruited, drafted, and play in the top showcase tournaments.
Tryouts take place on the field following the conclusion of the Camps
What: Trosky 3 in 1 Tryout
Who: High school players from all grad years (includes incoming freshman)
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
When: Following the conclusion of the Trosky Showcase
Cost: $50 Position Players - add $20 for Dual Players ($20 discount for players attending the College Games Camp)
Note: Registration for the tryout is separate from the Trosky Showcase
THIS IS AN OPEN TRYOUT. Players are not required to attend the prior Trosky Showcase in order to participate in the tryout. If you are a pitcher or you are attending the Trosky Showcase unable to attend the tryout, then register for the tryout and your camp performance will be used as your tryout.
Registration For The Tryout Can Be Added To Your Camp Registration During Check Out.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Camp Waiver Information
Medical Release Form (attached)
Download Waiver Form
Meals will not be provided.
For Questions regarding Trosky Baseball e-mail email@example.com