2017 Sun Devil Summer Classic - Team Camp
Ages: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 High School Graduates
Location: Phoenix Municipal Stadium-Phoenix, AZ
Friday, August 25, 2017 to Sunday, August 27, 2017
Camp Cost: $1,500.00
A great way to compete against some of the better programs from around the country.
Camp will be limited to the first 10 teams to sign up, and the roster can be as many or few players that the coach desires.
Teams will play 2 games each day, with the option of attending Friday evening for on field instruction by Sun Devil Baseball staff and players.
Camp is open to any and all teams that fit the age bracket
Please contact Abe Ruiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
831-333-6384 for more information.
* Quality Offensive & Defensive Instruction
* Footwork Techniques for all positions
* Proper Positioning on the diamond
* Glove presentation and fielding drills
* Throwing Mechanics
* Advanced Hitting drills and techniques
* Offensive Approach
*** Talks by Sun Devil staff and players covering topics such as: Academics, Recruiting Process, The Sun Devil Way, and a special player panel sit down for each team ***
Balls: Game balls will be provided, we ask each team to assist with retrieving foul balls during their games.
Equipment: Teams are responsible for having all their own equipment necessary to competing.
Housing: Each team will be responsible for finding housing or other accommodations. Coaches are responsible for their team at all times.
Meals: All meals are on your own. A snack bar will be open during the duration of camp.
Parents: Parents and friends are encouraged to attend. Camp attendance will be open to anybody with no charge of admission.
Transportation: Each team is responsible for transportation to and from each day of camp.
Umpires: Sun Devil Baseball will provide umpires for each game
- 7 inning game or 2 hour time limit (A new inning will not start after 1:45 into the game)
- Each team can bat as many hitters as they want. Minimum of 9
- Courtesy runner may be used for catcher and pitcher
- Players can re-enter at any time
- Any player guilty of malicious contact or poor sportsmanship will be ejected from the camp
- Any coach ejected will be suspended for the completion of current game and the next
- Profanity will not be tolerated and may cause immediate suspension
- HOME team is the second team listed - and will work out of the 1B dugout on main field
Hosted by the NEW home of the Sun Devils, Phoenix Municipal Stadium offers a beautiful and unique experience for all potential prospects. Campers will use the same state of the art facilities that the Sun Devils use.
Phoenix Municipal Stadium - 5999 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
An ASU athletic trainer will be present during all activity
Water will be provided continually throughout the camp
Camp Waiver Information
Please fill out and sign all forms. Waivers can be turned in prior to the first activity of camp.
Download Waiver Form
A camp store with ASU baseball merchandise will be available including our NEW customizable Sun Devil jerseys!
Refunds: No refunds will be offered.
Please contact Abe Ruiz at email@example.com or call 831-333-6384 for more information.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.