USA Baseball Southeast NTIS Stage 1 Mississippi Tryout - The Road To Cary
Ages: 15U, 16U, 17U
Location: University of Southern Mississippi- Hattiesburg, MS
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Tryout Cost: $150.00
This will be a complete skill evaluation with running, fielding and fundamentals of baseball.
Below is an Information link which includes an explanation of the process if your child is selected to the Southeast Regional NTIS team that goes to Cary, NC. Along with the selection process we have included pertinent Southeast Regional information on how the tryout process will be organized and hosted in the Southeast Region.
• 2017 17U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2000, for the 2018 18U NT
• 2017 16U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2001, for the 2018 17U NTDP
• 2017 15U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2002, for the 2018 16U NT
• 2017 14U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2003, for the 2018 15U NT
• 2017 13U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2004, for the 2018 14U NTDP
• 2017 11U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2006, for the 2018 12U NT
Players should bring the following gear to participate:
* White or Grey Pants
* Belt & Socks
* Baseball Spikes and Turfs or Sports Shoes
* Batting Helmet
* Baseball Bat
* Protective Cup
* Catchers should bring their own catching gear
* Water and or Sports Drink
Please visit www.usabaseball.com for rules regarding the use of composite bats for all USA Baseball NTIS events.
Check in time: 8:30am
University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Dr
Hattiesburg, MS 39406
Official Cancellation Policy for all USA Baseball NTIS events:
Cancellations up to 8 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No exceptions will be made. The participating player or team will receive their refund within 30 days of the time of cancellation.
Cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event will forfeit the entire registration fee. No exceptions will be made.
Please contact us with any questions you may have by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.