Intro To Bio-Kinetic Pitching
Ages: Grades 8-12
Location: Vancouver Sports Facility-Vancouver, WA
Monday, January 20, 2014
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 3:00pm
Camp Cost: $145.00
Diamond Camps and Bio-Kinetics Inc., an independent motion analysis company, are partnering to provide you with exclusive research information of the best pitchers in baseball. Using data collected from 3D motion-analysis of the best Major League pitchers, you will learn the following:
• Why the best pitchers in the game are the best
• The components of their delivery that make them consistently successful
• What is important in an efficient delivery and what is not
• How to develop a more consistent delivery
• How to throw with more velocity
• How to throw with less stress on the arm
• How to prevent injury with more efficient body movements
• And more...
During the camp, your delivery will be computer-analyzed using 2D software, and compared to the best Major League pitchers. For future reference, you will leave the camp with a handout illustrating the important aspects of the delivery and drills to practice on your own.
"Bio-Kinetics helped to add six of the best years of my career, which included my 6th & 7th no-hitters and my 5,000th strikeout."
Nolan Ryan, Hall of Fame Pitcher
27-year professional career
8-time MLB All Star
• Instructors are current college coaches, professional players and scouts
• Camps involve computerized video analysis along with an abundance of practice repetitions
• Limited camp size and low instructor-to-camper ratio to ensure the best learning environment possible
20% off for each sibling who registers. Use Promo Code DIA20
Take 33% off the cost of a second camp, after registering for a different camp in the same location. Email email@example.com for the promo code.
What to bring:
• Baseball attire (climate controlled setting)
• Turf shoes / trainers
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Vancouver Sports Facility
11006 NE 37th Cr., Suite 100, Bldg 3
There will be a one-hour lunch break from 1130am - 1230pm.
Questions regarding Diamond Baseball Camps? Contact 208-539-6622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org