Ages: Grades 8th-12th
Location: Athletic Edge-Spokane Valley, WA
Saturday, January 25, 2014 to Sunday, January 26, 2014
Starts: 1:00pm / Ends: 4:00pm
Camp Cost: $155.00
This camp is designed to accelerate the development of top high school catching prospects. The camp will correlate with the pitching camp. Through our prospect catching camp, you will:
• Learn what adjustments you need to make to be successful at the next level and beyond
• Get professional feedback on all aspects of receiving and throwing
• Gain knowledge of how to keep your arm healthy
• Learn drills you can work on individually or with a partner
• Learn what college coaches and professional scouts look for
During the camp, your catching actions will be computer-analyzed using 2D software, and analyzed with one of the catching instructors.
• Instructors are current college coaches, professional players and scouts
• Camps involve computerized video analysis along with an abundance of practice repetitions
• Limited camp size and low instructor-to-camper ratio to ensure the best learning environment possible
20% off for each sibling who registers. Use Promo Code DIA20
Take 33% off the cost of a second camp, after registering for a different camp in the same location. Email email@example.com for the promo code.
What to bring:
• Baseball attire (climate controlled setting)
• Turf shoes / trainers
• Catching gear and glove
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Check-in for camp will begin at 30 minutes prior to the start time.
11110 E. Empire Ave. Ste. B
Spokane Valley, WA
Diamond Camps Registration Cancellation Policy
Diamond Camps maintains a strict no-refund policy for all of our clinics; however, players may purchase our Registration Fee Protection Plan, at a very modest fee, to provide insurance against changes in their plans that might cause them to unexpectedly drop out.
Registration Fee Insurance (RFI)
RFI is ONLY AVAILABLE at the time you pay your registration fee. Further, it's only available if you register more than 15 days in advance of the event. RFI costs $25 for most events.
For benefits and additional information Click Here!
Questions regarding Diamond Baseball Camps? Contact 208-539-6622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org