Coach Mike Kuebler
Owner and Head Instructor at CBI
"Hi Coach, Matthew enjoyed the hitting camp on Saturday. I just wanted to thank you for teaching Matthew the hitting skills to allow him to rise above all of his peers. He has tremendous confidence in his hitting ability."--Tom
Virginia Venom Indoor Baseball Facility
All CBI fall and winter camps are held here.
6623 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA
This 8,000sqft training facility has 6 fully retractable batting cages, 3 pitching lanes, green space and sitting area.
Add multi camp discount promo code CBI10 to receive 10% off your camps when you register your player for 2 or more camps at the same time.
Owner and head instructor of CBI
- 12 years as a high school baseball coach. 6 of which were as the Head Coach at Jamestown High in Williamsburg, VA.
- During his tenure as head baseball coach at JHS, Coach Kuebler posted a record of 86-57.
- His program helped over 15 players go on to play at the college ranks.
- Currently a Health and Physical Education Teacher at Jamestown High School
- Coaches in the Virginia Venom Travel Baseball Organization.
- M.A. in Physical Education from Adelphi University in New York
- Third baseman for the Division I UAlbany Great Danes in NY
- 4 year starter and Team Captain
- All Conference and Northeast Division I All-Star
- Top 5 in career records for UAlbany in HR, 2B, RBI, Hits, AB’s
Pitching and Fielding Instructor
- 5th year as head baseball coach at Walsingham Academy
- Responsible for building Walsingham Academy’s baseball program into a top private school program in the VISAA
- Coaches the high school age groups in the Virginia Venom Travel Baseball Organization
- 4 years professional playing experience in the Pirates organization
- Played for Division II California University of Pennsylvania
- 2 time all PSAC West Selection, All-North Atlantic Region selection
- Team Captain at California University of Pennsylvania
- Baseball Coach at Benedictine College Prep in Richmond, VA.
- Math teacher at Benedictine College Prep
- 2017 VISAA Division 1 State Champions
- 2015, he led the JV baseball team to an outstanding record of 30-2.
- Coach Cassady joined our team of coaches at CBI adding his passion of teaching advanced hitting concepts to help our youth players get to the next level.
- Played baseball at Roanoke College
- JHS Teacher and HS Baseball Coach
- Coach Hurd is one of the most energetic coaches to work with CBI! He is passionate about getting the most out of our campers, continually teaching and keeping every activity fun!
- Played baseball at Lynchburg College
- 8 years experience coaching at the High School level in Virginia
- Currently teaches math at Jamestown High School
- Current HPE Teacher in Newport News Public Schools
- Coached over 15 years of high school baseball at Menchville and Denbigh High Schools
- Played DII Baseball at California University of Pennsylvania
- Played 3 years for William and Mary College as a catcher
- Drafted in the 14th round of 2015 draft by blue jays and played short season A ball in Vancouver.
- Hit .293 in 3 years at William and Mary with 17 home runs
- Hit .283 with 2 hrs first year in pro ball
- For private Catching/Hitting lessons with Ryan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A proven and experienced nationally board certified Athletic Trainer for the past 14 years
licensed to practice in Virginia and New York.
- Has experience practicing at multiple high schools, colleges and clinical and recreational settings.
- John worked with athletic populations ranging from children to adults across the wide spectrum of sports.
- Currently works at the Boo Williams Sportsplex in Hampton, Virginia.
Pitching Instructor (SEASONAL)
- Current College pitching coach for Division I Siena College in NY
- College pitching coach for Division II King University in NC 2013-15
- Former pitching coach at Jamestown High where in 2011 the Eagles reached the State tournament and had a team ERA of 1.96
- Williamsburg Native and played at Lafayette High
- Pitcher at Ferrum College, had 2 USA South Conf. Championships
- Played in renowned Valley league and Coastal Plains League
- Pitched Professionally in the Independent Can-Am League in 2011
Pitching Instructor (PAST)
- Retired MLB pitcher
- Played 6 years with the Cincinnati Reds as a Relief Pitcher (2006-2012)
- Appeared in 258 MLB games
- Drafted in the 1st round as the 13th overall pick by the, then, Expos in 2004
- Played baseball in college for William & Mary
- Jamestown High’s Pitching Coach for the 2014 and 2015 baseball seasons.
Hitting and Infield Instructor (PAST)
- Played 7 professional seasons in the Tampa Bay Rays organization
- Florida State League All-Star in 2009 and 2011
- Drafted in the 10th round of the 2007 MLB Draft
- Holds career records at William and Mary for hits, doubles, and games played
- Freshman All-American 2004
- All-American and CAA Player of the Year 2007
Hitting and Fielding Instructor (PAST)
- Currently playing AAA club for the Minnesota Twins
- 7 Years Professional baseball experience
- California League All-star 2006 and Southern League All-star 2009
- Drafted in the 5th Round of the MLB draft by the Diamondbacks
- Played 3 Years at The College of William and Mary
- Finished career at William & Mary in the top ten in almost every single season and career category in the record book and still holds the single season records for triples, home runs, total bases, and stolen bases
- Consensus All-American and CAA Player of the Year in 2004