2017 Baylor Classic High School Pre-Season Team Camp
Ages: High School Teams
Please contact Ruben Noriega at 254-710-2769 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to attend, but do not have a team to participate with. We will be making teams for players without a team. Teams will range from 15-20 players and will cost $125 per player.
Location: Baylor Ballpark-Waco, TX
Friday, January 20, 2017 to Sunday, January 22, 2017
Camp Cost: $2,000.00
This is a great way for teams to get a head start on the upcoming season.
Teams can bring as many or as few players as they would like for this camp. Each team will get two games, defense practice session, hitting practice session, and coaching by the Baylor coaching staff and players. Umpires and game balls will be provided.
Friday, January 20, 2017
Local Teams will play game
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Games and Practice
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Games and Practice
Balls: Game balls will be provided. Each team is responsible for retrieving foul balls during the game. All game balls should be returned to the third base dugout.
Umpires: Umpires will be provided for each game.
Housing: Each team will be responsible for finding housing or other accommodations. Coaches are responsible for their teams at all times.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are on your own as a team.
Equipment: Each player/team will need to bring their own equipment (catcher's equipment, bats, gloves, helmets, etc). We will provide baseballs and water during the camp.
Parents: Parents and friends of participants are welcome and urged to attend tournament games and practice sessions. Admission will not be charged for any events.
· All participants must turn in Form D (Parent/Legal Guardian Release for Minor Participants).
· Please email me a roster as soon as possible with high school name, players name, grad year, position, and numbers.
· Let us know if you will be sending someone to manage your team (line-ups, positions, pitching rotation, pitch count/innings pitched, etc.)
· If you will be sending someone to manage, the Baylor Coaches will assist your manager and help coach your teams.
· If you will not be sending someone to manage, please send us line-ups, positions, and pitching rotations for each game and Baylor Coaches will manage and coach your team.
• 7 inning games -2 hour time limit (A new inning shall not start after 1:45 hours from start of game) 3 run max per inning
• Each team is allowed an unlimited number of EH'S
• Courtesy Runner may be used for pitcher and catcher
• Re-enter at anytime
• Any player guilty of malicious contact or poor conduct will be ejected from that game and will serve a one game suspension.
• Any coach ejected from a game is suspended for the next game.
• Profanity will not be tolerated and may cause immediate suspension.
• The time limit will be in effect regardless of number of innings played.
• A mandatory slide rule will be enforced.
• The HOME TEAM will be the second team listed on the schedule.
• To expedite the games all umpires calls are final. Hustle on and off the field between innings.
• No pitch limit will be enforced during the tournament. However, we do ask that all coaches use sound judgment in regards to the number of innings pitched by each player on their staff.
Camp Waiver Information
Be sure to sign and return the forms. They may be hand carried with you to the first day of camp. Your camper will not be able to participate
without the forms in the possession of Baylor Baseball Camp LLC.
Download Waiver Form
Baylor Ballpark - 1612 S University Parks Dr. - Waco, TX 76706. Additional Fields- TBA
Baylor University Baseball merchandise will be available for purchase at this event.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be offered.
For questions or for more information, contact us at Ruben_Noriega@baylor.edu or call 254.710-2769
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.