Pitcher's Winter Break Training Program
All Ages and Skill Levels
Location: Papago Baseball Complex-Phoenix, AZ
Monday, December 11, 2017 to Friday, January 5, 2018
Starts: 4:00pm / Ends: 6:00pm
Program Cost: $599.00
The month before you report back to school is THE MOST CRITICAL time for your arm health development. Juggling the holidays with your training, finding an appropriate training facility with the right equipment, and following a schedule is a challenge to the unsupervised pitcher. This is an unfortunate situation but it can be managed.
It has been my experience that during this time, if the training is inappropriate or lacking, pitchers are at the GREATEST RISK of jeopardizing their arm health for the upcoming season.
You want to get ready for the 2016 season under the sunny skies of Arizona? Do you want to be trained by one of the leading pitching coaches in the country with 30 years of D-1 College coaching experience? Do you want to learn the training program and curriculum that has an unprecedented record of arm health and will absolutely prepare you for the stress of the 2017 season?
The AZ Baseball Ranch Winter Break Training Program can do all this for you.
• When you come to the AZ Ranch, you will begin a thrower's training program with emphasis on arm health, arm strength (velocity), endurance and command.
• Regardless of your current throwing state, if you have been 'resting" most of the fall or are into an intense part of your throwing program, we can manage your situation and tailor our program to fit your needs.
• We will feature the Dynamic Warm-up, CrossOver Symmetry with Both Activation and Iron Scaps program, weighted balls, The Shoulder Tube, Medicine balls, Ropes, Throwing drills with throwing protocols and of course, pitcher's conditioning.
• We are going to throw a lot, train with great intent to get ready for the season. We will also assist in pitch development and delivery refinement. When you leave the AZ Ranch, you will be in shape to throw off a mound and continue your skill development under the supervision of your pitching coach. This is the perfect program to be ready for the 2016 season.
Directed and coached by Ken Knutson, Throwing Coordinator for the Cleveland Indians and other experts with our system, we are dedicated in providing our athletes with season changing results. Work within the most sought-after pitching program in the game today - one that will allow you to stay healthy and reach your potential.
Cost: $599.00 Per Athlete
December ... 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th
January ....... 3rd, 4th & 5th
Players check-in will begin approximately 30 minutes before the program start time.
Items to Bring:
- Baseball pants
- Non-Cleated tennis shoes or baseball turf shoes
Program Waiver Information
Please download program waiver and release form and deliver to check in.
Download Waiver Form
Papago Baseball Complex
1802 N 64th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Airport Pick-up / Drop-off Information
All campers are responsible for their own transportation to/from the program each day.
What if I have to cancel the program
We do not offer refunds on canceled participants, just a future event credit if you decide to cancel, but we do have what is called "Cancellation Protection". We offer basic Cancellation Protection to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change. This allows us to keep our prices low and provide the best service possible. Due at the time of registration, Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of program fees should you cancel your registration more than 14 days prior to the start of an overnight program, and 7 days prior to the start of a day program. If you cancel within 14 or 7 days of the start of your session, we will give you a credit for all money paid. The credit is valid for three years from program date at any of our camps. Credit with insurance is transferable to family members or friends, and good toward a future event.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.247.2803
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the program draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.